Monday, December 30, 2013

The Shattered Glass: Another Media Article

The Lord once showed me a vision of an empty glass wine goblet sitting on a pedestal in the middle of an empty darkened room.  The only light was on the glass.  He told me to watch it closely and instantly it shattered into a million tiny shards flying everywhere. Jesus told me that is how my ministry will be, shattering and instantly flying in all different directions.  He is bringing that vision back to my remembrance as the news media has taken the story of Christmas in Kalskag across the Mat-Su Valley with the Frontiersman’s article, then across Alaska with KTUU Channel 2 news story.  Now here is another media outreach published in the Open Bible online Magazine. The Lord never ceases to amaze me!
 

Open Bible online magazine article

No comments:

Post a Comment